PLEASE READ prior to filling out the Importation Form.
This form is only for 3rd party imports to and from the US.
Welcome to the most advanced Interactive Importation software in the Industry. Please ensure you have firmed up your purchase and the item is admissible into Canada. We will look after magazine capacity to ensure your firearm complies with Canadian Legislation, as well as the IIC required for your firearm to enter Canada. To streamline the process the importation fee and shipping to Canada will be collected upon completion of this form in Canadian funds. Once your purchase is processed for export will notify you to pay the GST, Duty should there be any, and Canadian Shipping prior to your purchase arriving in Canada. This will ensure there are no delays in shipping out your purchase once it clears CBSA.
1. IRUNGUNS imports work on a 30 day cycle, from the 15th to the 15th of each month. Your first import within this cycle is $200.00 Cdn. Each additional import is $150.00 Cdn within that 30 day period. Each firearm has a flat rate shipping cost of $25.00 Cdn, this is added to the import charge before checking out. This offers bonded transportation for your purchase from one facility to the other. Should this item be more than 50lbs there will be an additional charge of $2.00 per pound. Should it arrive to our Arizona facility in more than one box there will be an additional fee of $25.00 USD per box. Each firearm requires an import form but if you are importing parts & accessories you can add multiple items to one import form, as long as they are being imported from the same seller. If you are importing parts and accessories from multiple sellers, you will need to complete an import form per seller. Any item that does not qualify for NAFTA will be subject to 3.5% duty.
2. The first 2 magazines will be pinned for free, each additional magazine will be pinned at a charge of $10.00 per.
3. As this is an automated system please understand once you have processed and payed for your import application there will be no refunds as the required export documents will be filed automatically.
4. Please ensure you have all the information about your purchase and you have a copy of your PAL or information on your computer as you will be required to upload it should you wish to import a firearm.
5. Once you have filled out the form you will receive a confirmation email with your importation documents. You must forward these documents to the seller and ensure they accompany your rifle when it is shipped from the FFL dealer. Firearms that we receive with no documents will take longer to process as we will not know where or who to ship them to, plus we will charge a $100.00 USD service fee as a result, so please ensure those documents are included.
United States Importations
Should you be importing into the US please make sure your firearm falls under the ATF classification "Sporting Firearm", should you need help in defining "SPORTING FIREARM" please call 1-928-505-6794 and ask for Amber, she will be your go-to person throughout the entire Importation process.
1. To streamline the process the importation fee and shipping to the US will be collected upon completion of this form in Canadian funds. Once you receive the verification email you will need to forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the transfer. If this is a restricted or prohibited firearm in Canada we will need to commence the transfer of said firearm to IRUNGUNS INC. Once that transfer is done you will need to arrange shipping to our Canadian facility. We will take it from there. Once the firearm is imported into the US and has cleared Customs you will be invoiced the final shipping to your FFL, Duty should there be any, and gunsmithing fees, as ALL firearms that are imported into the US are required to be engraved with the Importers markings: IRUNGUNS Lake Havasu, AZ. This is collected in USD.
2. Please ensure you have all the information about your purchase and you have a copy of your Driver’s License or FFL on your computer as you will be required to upload it should you wish to import a firearm.
Please log into your account for all updates on your export.
All general information and ETA's for exports will be posted on the Main Page of www.irunguns.ca under "News & Events"
DO NOT FILL THIS FORM OUT IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM IRUNGUNS.COM
SHOULD YOU HAVE MULTIPLE FIREARMS TO STREAMLINE THE PROCESS EACH FIREARM WILL NOW REQUIRE A SEPARATE IMPORT FORM. MULTIPLE FIREARMS DISCOUNTS ARE NOW AUTOMATED AND WILL BE ADJUSTED UPON COMPLETION OF THE IMPORTATION FORM.